Hapax Legomenon

The Art of the Singular

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Interesting Recent Experiences

I've recently been able to do the following rather mundane, yet oddly interesting things:

- Interview a woman that looks exactly like the wife of a very good friend.
- Purchase airline tickets for a business trip to China.
- Have my wife remove stitches from my surgery because I'm too lazy to go to the hospital for something so small
- Watch my son throw up for the first time (of course, he's spit up before, but throwing up is an entirely new ballgame).
- Read, with trepidation, that my favorite basketball team has come back from two games down in the playoffs.
- Hurt my back while standing still (I'm not even sure how it happened)
AND
- Find out that my brother's wife is pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home