Hapax Legomenon

The Art of the Singular

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's hoping that everyone is having a great Valentine's day. I've got to admit, I'm not usually into this holiday as it seems fake, but since this will be the last holiday of any sort that I will be with my wife until May (at the earliest) or July (at the latest), I decided to do more than I would usually do (flowers and a card).

I had seriously thought about taking her on a trip for a couple days, but that ended up being too overboard. So, instead, I made all of the arrangments for our first "date night" since our anniversary trip to Paris in November. We left our son with some friends, went to see Ocean's Twelve (a good movie, but not as inventive as the original - I'm always a little bit worried when a movie depends on Deus ex Machina as a plot device) and then ate dinner at a great Italian restaurant in town. Overall, well worth the effort.

Anyway, here's hoping that you have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home