Hapax Legomenon

The Art of the Singular

Monday, July 05, 2004

Back and better than ever (or at least, better than yesterday)

Having done lots of traveling recently, with more planned, I am really glad that I have the chance to post a few thoughts really quickly. The food poisoning is gone...the daily grind is back...either way, I'm feeling pretty good about my life.

We've got a short trip to Prague scheduled for the middle of the month, and we've got some friends who will visit from the States at the end of the month. You may ask yourself, why all the traveling all of the sudden? The answer is quite simple...my son is turning 2 in August. Those of you with children will realize that this is the magic birthday, after which, a plane ticket must be purchased for the child. After my son's birthday, we'll have to pay for a third ticket anytime we want to travel anywhere...a big cost if you do lots of traveling.

1 Comments:

Blogger blogger girl said...

sooo true- for so many reasons, now is the time!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home